I’ve managed it a second week in a row; start as you mean to go on and all that.
This week has been emotionally confusing, a rollercoaster really, but I am trying to remain positive. I struggle to process how I feel about significant events and people in my life, and I think that is becoming more of a relevant issue as I get older. I hate relying on people, however I think I need to learn to accept their help.
5 things that have made me happy this week:
- I quit my ‘apprenticeship’, which means I can now just a somewhat more fulfilling job
- It also means I have learnt to be slightly more assertive towards authority figures, which is a huge personal development
- Laurence took some really lovely photos of my friends
- I got put on ‘Loos starting 15
- El Boyo is back today, that however is complicated
Bye for now,
At longest a week